Return and Exchanges
Here at Guitar Guys we want you to be happy with your new gear. If you receive your new gear and are not satisfied, you may return it for a refund within 7 days of receiving the product. If the item being returned included free shipping, the initial shipping charges will be deducted from the refund. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges on returned items.
If you believe that a product you received is defective, the first thing you should do is contact us here at Guitar Guys. You can do this either by using the chat function built into our website, where a Guitar Guy’s representative will get back with you as soon as they are available, or you can call us during store hours to talk directly with a representative to discuss the issues you are having. If we determine that the product is defective, the product may be returned for a refund and we will cover the shipping charge.
Pre-owned gear may be returned within 7 days of being received for a refund, minus shipping cost to and from Guitar Guys.
How To Make A Return
In the event that you need to make a return, please contact us either using the built in chat function on our website, or by calling us during store hours to arrange your return.
To make sure your return is as easy as possible, please use the checklist below:
- Make sure the item being returned is in the same condition as it was received including all accessories, documentation and packing material
- If the product was shipped double boxed, please return it double box to insure that the product arrives safely
- When packing a return, please avoid using any material that my leave adhesive residue on any of the packing
- We ask that you use a trackable shipping method for you return such as Fedex or UPS
- Reminder: if the item being returned included free shipping, the initial shipping charge will be deducted from the the refund of the purchase amount
- When shipping items back to us, we recommend that you get the item insure through the carrier. Sometime packages can be damaged during shipping and we want you to be covered
Please address your return to:
Guitar Guys LLC
651 S. 30th Street
Heath, Oh 43056
Once the item being returned has been received, the refund will be issued.
If you have any other question about your return or the process, please contact us directly.
Though we accept returns for most items, there are certain items that cannot be returned after being ordered. Please see the list below for items that are unable to be returned:
- Special Orders
- Oversized or over weighted items
- Discounted, closeouts or promo items
- Personal items (Earphone, harmonicas, ect.)
- Amplifier Tubes
If you still have question on an item you would like to return or the return process, please contact us using the chat function built into our website or call us during store hours.